Since 1970, Stand 21 has been assisting its racing customers by giving them the best and fullest safety equipment allowing them to concentrate on what they love best: driving.
Behind a “simple” Stand 21 racing suit or a “simple” Stand 21 helmet are years of work including studies on the racing drivers’ needs, discussions with the medical and sports authorities, R&D, choices of materials and quantities to supply, standards, solving storage and manufacturing on demand, made-to-measure designs, handmade manufacture with the utmost care, organization and tracking or racing services to meet the racing drivers’ expectations at any time whether they race at the highest professional level, as gentleman drivers or just in a club.
Applying this philosophy for nearly half a century, Stand 21 has been able to set quite a record:
Not bad for a start, but the biggest part is still to be written with you!
|WHY CHOOSE STAND 21?|
|Because since 1970 Stand 21 has been designing, developing and manufacturing its own products for you in its own workshops...
An international leader in made-to-measure equipment for the racing driver from head to toe and true to its ethics, Stand 21 offers you top-of-the-range safety products which are sold through a unique worldwide network of exclusive distributors only.
- We are trackside for more than 300 events worldwide to assist you.
- We surround ourselves with the best medical specialists and highly skilled engineers to offer you products with scientifically proven efficacy.
- We offer the best customization service (drawings, embroidery, painting ...).
- We offer the best delivery time on the market for special orders.
All-in-all our approach is unique and entirely dedicated to our customers: we adapt our products and services to your needs and not the other way around.
|Located since 2003 in the
country dedicated to textiles above all, Stand 21 India
(100% property of Stand 21
Headquarters) has been
products developed by Stand 21 Headquarters such as technical staff and go-karting suits,
In 2006, a brand new production unit was created to allow all
customers to create 100%
customized boots by the unit. Today, this concept is available for gloves with the same concern: offering the best Stand 21 products available.
|Like more than 1, 000 clients each year, come and visit our factory in the heart
STAND 21 BUSINESS CODE ETHICS
STAND 21 BUSINESS ETHICS (extracts)
Since our early days, we have always kept in mind at Stand 21, our customer’s satisfaction. That is why we are committed to faithful business practices and
management processes that are commensurate to the level of our expertise, know-how and professionalism.
A customer is first and above all a Stand 21 customer, he will be the responsibility of a Stand 21 associate who manages his business. This is how all Stand 21
customers receive the same high level of customer service. For that end, the primary goal of our Business code of ethics is to provide a customer service that will
make sure that any order a customer puts in, will be processed efficiently and effectively.
After assessing our customer needs, we provide technical and design advice, as results of our close assessment with our customer a detailed quote will be submitted
with the following main points:
- We make sure that all technical and commercial data pertinent to each order are clearly mentioned and that they are approved and confirmed by the client.
- We double check all orders after approval by the customer, (design, design layout, embroideries, etc...)
- All order details generate a production check list, that will be strictly and faithfully processed with the utmost care and within the applicable standard(s).
NOTICE: WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY ORDER THAT IS NOT UP TO OUR REQUIRED LEVEL OF QUALITY.
If the customer insists on processing his order after our clear rejection, the order will be processed under the customer’s responsibility.
Each order entrusted to Stand 21 will generate a production order that will be assigned to a Stand 21 Project manager who will be your best window of
communication with Stand 21. In every case, your project manager will guarantee:
- The order manufacturing process
- The quality control
- Delivery time monitoring. In the unlikely events where your order may be delayed you will be notified immediately.
- Final control quality before shipping and you will be notified with detailed shipping information.
INTERNAL CONTROL PROCEDURES FOR THE SERVICE PROVIDED:
- Creation: In accordance with the customer's choice and to all the applicable standards for the product
- Manufacture: Realization and control of all the levels of manufacture
- Shipping: Quality control made by your contact before shipping. He/she will advise you of the date and the shipping method.
Your Stand 21 customer service representative, will always be standing by to take care of any future questions, requests, or needs you may have (your product
certification life time validity, if it is usable in other auto racing disciplines, modifications/updates options, (new paint, tethers on a HANS®, strap, etc.), or maybe to
have your product integrity checked after certain period of use. You will also be notified about all the Track Service that he will attend, in case he can provide you of
more customer service support where you needed it the most, on the track.